- To develop a standardized, European wide accepted assessment form to assess students doing a placement abroad. This should include the assessment of intercultural skills.
- To analyse and describe, competencies clinical supervisors should have when supervising incoming students.
- Also to analyse what new competencies will be expected from future physical therapists, and how to integrate them in our curricula?
- In the past, also to facilitate the processes for students and institutions in finding internships with other European partners more easily. (Mobility map)
- Daniela Simões, Escola Superior de Saúde de Santa Maria (PT)
- Marian den Daas Kooimans, Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences (NL)
- Gert-Jan Kordes, FH JOANNEUM Graz (AT)