The overall aim of the workgroup Facilitation of Learning (FoL) is to facilitate members of ENPHE and other stakeholders to acquire and manage with information and knowledge concerning contemporary and innovative approaches to learning and teaching in physiotherapy (PT) education and to improve their competences in this field.
- Griselda Gonzalez-Caminal; Teacher; Fundació Universitària del Bages (ES)
- Antonio Lopes; Teacher; Escola Superior de Saúde do Alcoitão (PT)
- Nina Brodin; Teacher; Karolinska Institute (SE)
- Anne Vollen; Teacher; Absalon University College (DK)
- PROJECT 1 – PICTURING THE FUTURE OF PHYSIOTHERAPY
Photovoice is a visual method of participatory intervention consisting in using photography’s, made by participants, and the comments they produce collectively to stimulate critical reflection and critical thinking on some specific topic (for more information you could read Wang’s paper https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9158980).
Aim: To define new ways of understanding physiotherapy and its skills through photography. To stimulate artistic strategies to develop physiotherapy critical thinking.
- PROJECT 2 – SIMULATION IN PHYSIOTHERAPY EDUCATION
- PROJECT 1 – TEACHERS REFLECTIVE TOOL or CPD
- PROJECT 2 – GET INSPIRED, GET MOVING
- PROJECT 4 – BleClirc – BLENDED LEARNING CLINICAL REASONING COURSE BleClirc Teachers GUIDE
- PROJECT 5 – Identify the needed competences for Health Care Professionals as “virtualists”