The ENPHE Student Body (ESB) is an integrated part of the European Network of Physiotherapy in Higher Education (ENPHE).
Our aim is to enhance collaboration between students and teachers in ENPHE with the possibility of contributing to the development of future physical therapy education by empowering the students.
Our mission is to:
- Facilitate the active involvement of students in ENPHE activities and create opportunities for students to learn from ENPHE and its members as a mutual process.
- Contribute to the ENPHE process from the perspective of being the current and future consumers of education.
- Provide a platform for students to create their own projects, supported by other students and teachers.
- We identify the needs of the students and the teachers and turn them into acceptable and realistic projects by doing a proper problem analysis.
- Facilitating communication channels as well as being a communication-link between student and teachers (mediate communication).
- Being involved in the ENPHE executive board enables us to address the needs and ideas as well as critique of the students.
- We unlock the potential of the students by facilitating the making of project plans, encouraging creativity and creating a safe environment to share constructive criticism.
- By expanding the social network of students we want to improve continuity and team work on the projects as well as the professional networking on an international level.
Members (list of core members)
The ESB currently has three student representatives: on the executive board:
- Lea Heinrich (chair)
- Alev Ina Altan (vice-chair)
- Michelle Viveen (coordinator)
Our job is to make sure that the students’ needs are considered in the executive board’s decisions and to create the platform for international networking between students and teachers.
Student project facilitators
- Aymeric Fernet
- Alexandre Maricot
- Ricarda Ebl
- William Steed
- Laura Jongmans
- Matthias Uzlec
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org