The aim of the network is to bring together and enhance collaboration between european institutes and physiotherapy educational institutions in the european region in order to:
- provide a forum for interaction and exchange of educational developments;
- promote the convergence of physiotherapy educational programmes;
- stimulate the development of a European dimension in physiotherapy educational curricula;
- facilitate mobility of staff and students between physiotherapy educational institutions;
- encourage and support standards of high quality education in physiotherapy in accordance with the recommendations of the World Confederation for Physical Therapy (WCPT and ER-WCPT);
- advance the body of knowledge of physiotherapy;
- facilitate collaborative research projects between physiotherapy educational institutions;
- establish and maintain contacts and exchange information with other national and international bodies, organisations, and with the European authorities.
- Transparency – The Executive Boards’ vision is to be transparent to its members in all ENPHE’s activities. The Executive Board, ENPHE focus groups and committees will disseminate the outcomes of their activities to the members, related professions and public as appropriate via e.g. Website, new media and conferences.
- Encouraging of involvement – The Executive Board will facilitate the active involvement in the ENPHE activities of country coordinators, focus groups and members in general, including students.
- Strengthening collaboration – The Executive Board aims to strengthen collaboration with other European and international professional and educational organizations